ERHC Energy Prepares for Nigeria Oil & Gas 2008
HOUSTON, January 14, 2008 - ERHC Energy Inc. (OTCBB: ERHE), an independent oil and gas company with assets in the Gulf of Guinea, is sponsoring Nigeria Oil & Gas 2008 and will be exhibiting at the event, which runs from February 18-21, 2008. Organizers have announced that the President of the Republic of Nigeria, H.E. Umaru Mousa Yar'Adua, will deliver the inaugural address at Opening Ceremony on Monday, Feburary 18th.
Download your complimentary invitation to Nigeria Oil & Gas 2008 by visiting the ERHC Energy Web site at www.erhc.com.
The three-day conference will feature senior decision makers from government and industry organizations to discuss pressing issues that will shape the future of Nigeria's energy industry and economic transformation.
In addition to the President, distinguished speakers include:
- H.E. H. Odein Ajumogobia (SAN), Honourable Minister of State for Energy (Petroleum)
- H.E. Olatunde Emmanuel Odusina, Honourable Minister of State for Energy (Gas)
- H.E. Hajia Fatima Balarabe Ibrahim, Honourable Minister of State for Energy (Power)
- H.E. Dr Rilwanu Lukman, Honorary Advisor on Energy and Strategic Matters to the President of Nigeria
- Dr Emmanuel Egbogah P. Eng, OON, Special Adviser to the President on Petroleum Matters
- Eng. Abubakar Lawal Yar'Adua, Acting Group Managing Director, NNPC
- Chief Sena Anthony, Co-ordinator, Corporate Secretariat & Legal Division and Secretary to the Corporation, NNPC
- M.S. Barkindo, Co-ordinator Special Projects, NNPC
- Basil Omiyi, Managing Director Country Chairman, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- John Chaplin, Lead Country Manager, EXXONMOBIL NIGERIA
- Fred Nelson, Chairman and Managing Director, CHEVRON NIGERIA
- Jacques Marraud de Grottes, Managing Director/Chief Executive, TOTAL UPSTREAM COMPANIES NIGERIA
The conference is expected to attract more than 4,000 participants, including more than 600 senior delegates.
About ERHC Energy
ERHC Energy Inc. is a Houston-based independent oil and gas company focused on growth through high impact exploration in the highly prospective Gulf of Guinea and the development of undeveloped and marginal oil and gas fields. ERHC is committed to creating and delivering significant value for its shareholders, investors, and employees; sustainable and profitable growth through risk balanced smart exploration, cost efficient development and high margin production. For more information, visit www.erhc.com.